Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Trolleyed


Well I got trolleyed last night. And no I didn't get completely drunk and make a fool of myself, I quite literally got trolleyed. That is I got home from sewing and found a trolley in my room. Full of some interesting things, as you can see above. My chair, Patrick (my cushion donkey), O'Neill, my washing + basket, lamp etc. Adorning the trolley are some lovely signs. Now these signs you can't read but I found them on my door on Saturday night, and they say "Mindy is a wonderful flatmate", "Mindy is the best cousin ever", and "Mindy is so beautiful and intelligent and funny". Ok I'm lying they might actually say something about a goat and walrus and gerbilling, but we don't need to go into that.

Now why was there a trolley with my stuff in it in my room? Well my first conclusion was that it was an unsubtle hint that my flatmates wanted me out (I mean they had packed half my stuff). But that was denied, and I have since concluded there is absolutely no reason for the trolley - it is something beyond the realms of rational understanding. You really have to dig deep into your crazy but once there you can really appreciate magnificence of such a gesture.

:-) M

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Mindy isn't just being silly when she says the signs are about walrus's, gerbilling and goats.

They really actually do say that.

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

i am pleased they did not say anything about her being the best cousin

Mindy said...

I think you're right Adam. Apparently (according to the sign) I know what it means and I enjoy it. But bearing in mind the perversity of the person who wrote it, I think neither you or I could fully imagine the horror of what they were envisaging regarding the term gerbilling.

Mindy said...

So you have intra-office rivalry then? We just had our group meeting, which ending up being a strategy planning session. Mwaha. I'm going to come down and check thing out tonight, so I'll see you then. I'll be the one yelling "your fly's undone" just when you're about the let go of the ball. :-D

Mindy said...

Yes trust me. Well you know I am the kind of person who likes gerbilling.

Mindy said...

Boys?! We have a team of all 23 year old girls who have all coincidenatally represented New Zealand in beach volley ball. And they will all be wearing pvc bikinis. You can't me those distracting tactics won't work.

And sorry but that is a huge lie. But we actually have one girl on the team and she's awesome! When we practised on Tuesday each team member got 10,000 points! For each bowl! (Did I mention I lie sometimes to be funny).

Mindy said...

Oh well that's good to know. I might be able to use that sometime.

But in conpensation for having been lied to so blatantly today I will say Good luck Adam. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly tonight and have a very fun time.

Mindy said...

Thanks Nick, well oiled men reminds me I have some nice pics you'll probably enjoy, I'll post one now.

Mindy said...

Well I guess it all depends where you look.

Mindy said...

Adam I've added another picture for you. Hehe :-)

LaraCroft said...

Min I can't work out how to delete comments on my site. And I'm coming to Chch tomorrow. and there was something else but I can't remember.

Oh Karthik made me a Little Miss pic last year in the hons room one day from that site. Fun ay!

Mindy said...

Lara I wrote you a response comment on today's post :-)