Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Answers

1. Why is it that women smell SO much better than men? Even when they are sweaty and feral they smell better than any man. (BHN)
I think it's just because women are generally much better than men in every single way. They are also much better looking. But in terms of a "real" answer I have no idea.

2. Why is it that no one can name a single female actress that would make them go and see a film, yet can name half a dozen of male actors? (BHN)
That is an excellent excellent point. I have never considered that before. I think it just generally demostrates that although women actors are becoming more equal in pay to their male counterparts (although not equal yet by any means) they are still just generally less respected. I think this is a trend that is beginning to change, and I think it will continue to do so. Well I hope so anyway. For example I would probably go and see a movie just because Angelina Jolie is in it, or maybe Susan Sarandon.

3. What is the best thing about not living at home anymore? (as i live at home still i do not know) (BHN)
Cheesecake! And lots of it. Honestly though for me the best thing about not living at home is not worrying my parents anymore. I think they worried about me too much when I was at home, and now they don't really have concrete incidents to worry about. Also I did get on with my family before, but like all families we had our moments, fights, yelling etc. There's none of that now, everytime I see them it's all good, and I think I appreciate them more. Aww aren't I soppy.

4. What is your favourate type of sex from the following and why?Angry, Romantic, Funny, Snuggly, Adventurous, Athletic, Kinky or Surprise (BHN)
Um I would have to say all of the above. They definitely all have their moments. I think Romantic is the most memorable type though as it really is love embodied in a physical act and when the two people both love each other a lot it can therefore be very intense.

5. Why is it that SO many of my male friends are now going for much younger women? I personally only seem to go for women the same age or older. (BHN)
I couldn't honestly say. Perhaps because younger women are simpler and easily molded - eg don't have such strict ideas/rules for what they want from a relationship and will be bossed around without complaint more often. Perhaps they're more easy to get, more excited and less wary about the prospect of a relationship/score. Maybe your friends are attrcted to more innocent individuals/less jaded.

6. Do you believe the saying "once a cheater always a cheater?" (BHN)
I really hope not! Actually I don't believe it. Everybody makes mistakes and everybody should have a chance to grow and change from them, so definitely I think cheaters have the potential to be loyal and faithful partners. I have made some terrible mistakes in my life and relationships and don't want to be judged on them forever. Also every relationship is different. If someone cheated on me, I probably wouldn't trust them not to do it again, but if they cheated on someone else before me I'd deifnitely give them a chance to prove that things would be different in our relationship.

7. Why would a women dance suggestively with another man with her boyfriend present? (BHN)Because she likes dancing suggestively. Because she wants to rile her boyfriend up for some reason. Because she wants her boyfriend to realise how lucky he is to be going home with her. Because her boyfriend doesn't like dancing and she does. There are tons of possible reasons, some innocent and not manipulative, some are manipulative. You'd have to look at the specific context.

8. Do you think most women want heros or men they can grow old with? (BHN)
I think most women want me they can grow old with. I'd say a lot of women would be attracted to hero figures, but shy away from them if they're looking for a long term thing, there may just be too much ego involved when dating a hero. Personally I need to be able to give in a relationship, so if I felt like the guy was already invincible and would never need me then that would be a problem for me.

9. What in your opinion has changed most about your opinion towards men from when you first became interested in them to now? (BHN)
I guess I never realised how differently their heads work to females, I totally underestimated the difference. I should have paid more attantion to the propaganda.

10. If you had to choose one thing to change about yourself what would it be. (BHN)
I would choose to be less sensitive and not get upset/emotional about things that I shouldn't really be upset about, and also I would like to worry less.

11. I have a question. How do you recover from a mistake so big it costs you your quality of life. Not just one of those small lessons we learn every day - something big. (Jimmy)
Well that's a very difficult question to answer, especially not knowing what the mistake was. I guess I can only just give advice and imagine what I'd do myself. And I have had experience recovering from big things, but again I have no idea if I'm thinking about the same scale as you. Firstly I would enlist some help/support. Find people who will stand by you no matter what. The kind of people you can yell at and yell at and they will still be around tomorrow - I find parents good for this. I'd also try and look at this thing from every possible angle. If it has made you aware of your failings, made you determined to become a better person, made you learn something, even if it has only hurt you it would have made you strong - all of these things are positive, and ultimately you'll end up being a better person for your mistake. Make sure you forgive yourself, that is extremely important - if you don't think you can do this you probably can, it may just be really hard. Once you've forgiven yourself things will start falling into place most likely. I there are other people involved apologise, sincerely. And make sure you focus on moving forward, don't focus on your mistake. Your focus determines your reality, your life really is what you focus on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum and dad still worry about you

Mindy said...

Yeah I know, but hopefully not as much as before. Do you think? I remember when Mum told me I had to move out because I was going to give Dad a heart attack.

Mindy said...

Unfortunately despite being lovely I have had tendencies to do things that worry him. But that's last year's news!

Haha Adam I just realised your total of gym visits this month is the same as my total for this week!