Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm back

Ok I was only away for 1 day so no one may have even noticed I was gone. But that's not the point. The point is I'm back now! And where was I? At home! I decided I was getting too tired and stressed out last week so I took a day's leave yesterday and I'm so glad I did. I had a great day!

So last Friday was Food Friday at work... and I got to talk to Adam... in person! Woo wee. That was pretty funny. And then on Friday I had a very early night. Saturday Darren and I hung out and well Sunday I can't remember what I did. It probably involved tidying my room. And oh yeah I went to Spotlight. And yesterday was the best day by far... I sorted out all my plants, and then I spent the day sewing and watching Stargate and then when I'd watched all the Stargates I watched Scrubs. :-)

Hope you all had a nice weekend and a nice day at work yesterday (haha!).

:-) M

No comments: