Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lasts

Ok again I stole this idea from someone else's blog but hey...

Last Cigarette: Only ever tried it once, that was a long time ago
Last Alcoholic Drink: Glass of wine last night
Last Car Ride: 25 minutes ago on my way to work
Last Hug: 7:05 this morning saying goodbye to Darren
Last Time You Cried: Can't remember, probably last week sometime
Last Library Book: No idea
Last book bought: Confederacy of Dunces
Last Book Read: Four Fires, by Bryce Courtney (not finished yet)
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: House of Wax
Last Movie Rented: Lara Croft
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Probably "bloody " someting
Last Beverage Drank: water
Last Food Consumed: Porridge with milk and brown sugar
Last Crush: Johnny Depp
Last Phone Call: Dad, last night
Last E-mail you wrote: Hmmm either a work one, or one to Dad
Last TV Show Watched: Inspector Gadget
Last band you saw: Um gosh I can't remember it can't have been REM... can it?
Last Time Showered: 12:30 yesterday, after the gym
Last Shoes Worn: My black boots
Last CD Played: Californication
Last Item Bought: Subway
Last Annoyance: New fault through at work this morning
Last Disappointment: Movie on TV last night wasn't very interesting
Last Soda Drank: Diet Coke
Last Words Spoken: "Bye Darren"
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Rocky Road
Last Webpage Visited: Dave Navarro's blog

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear all,

I will be going to the US in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of October. I believe this fits in well with everyone, so I am glad.

Joyful tidings,
Andrew

Mindy said...

Nick - huh? I don't know what you mean.

Adam - Well good luck! It will all be over soon.

Andrew - You've finally got it sorted yay! But also that's when Amy was planning her party, October 15th so it doesn't quite fit in. But that's ok.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just assumed Amy's party would be near her birthday.

I will probably be back about the 18th to the 20th.

Anonymous said...

it is on the 15th
that's ok andrew
i can (sob sob) handle it (sob sob) if you are not there

Anonymous said...

Bugger! I thought I had done so well.

Not that I had a choice, but still.

Mindy said...

That's ok Andrew, looks like it comes down to a choice between you and me at the end of the day. Haha I guess the best person won!

I'm just kidding. It will be sad you can't be there.

Also Did someone break my blog? I can't view it properly :-( Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Mindy said...

Wow I had a piece of bread at 2.30 and I'm starving (and I had two pieces of bread and a kiwi fruit at 12.30) - so if I was Adam I'd probably be reeling around the floor with hunger pains.

And my day is good. Although I worked out I spent my entire budget for the month over the weekend, or maybe even before the weekend. It's not my fault though I really really needed to replace my sports bra, and well I did buy new shoes, but they were only $30 and a new top but I needed it to go with the new shoes and it was only $20.

Actually most of my money went on food and drink which is a little sad. Good thing I stole a can of baked beans from Mum and Dad in the weekend. I'm going back this afternoon to see if I can get another!

Anonymous said...

when you go back can you make sure you take the earring stuff please?

Mindy said...

Yup that's why I'm going there. Actually I don't have any earring stuff, so I was going to buy some and then go round.

Did Claire throw hers out?

Anonymous said...

she said she used it all
my ears are soooo sore

LaraCroft said...

Did Amy pierce her ears? How exciting! So pretty! Hi guys, I'm off to Rotorua tomorrow, Tauranga on Sat (choir) and will be back Sunday. So this is my last comment for a while. Don't miss me too much!