Sunday, August 14, 2005

Better Week

Ok so this week is going to be much better! I've decided I'm just erasing last week from my memory.

The weekend was ok, I got my headache back a bit on Friday evening, but was ok the rest of the weekend. Friday night saw Sarah briefly at Rach's, briefly only in that I didn't get to talk to her very much, but always the case with a group of people like that. Saturday I watched movies, and did some sewing, also bought a pattern for a jacket from Spotlight, it's going to be challenging. Saturday night was the Law Revue at Uni, it was pretty funny.

So yeah anyone living in Christchurch it's my fault there was a frost last night. You see a while ago Dad and I and Andrew put up a car shelter/tent thing so my car would be protected from forsts and dew. Now ever since we put it up there hasn't been a frost until last night, when I was staying at Darren's so of course my car got completely frosted. So yeah if anyone ever needs a frost for a specific reason let me know and I'll park my car away from the shelter, or if anyone specially doesn't want a frost on a certain day I'll park my car under the shelter.

Have a nice week all!

:-) M

16 comments:

Mindy said...

Well if you remember you should put it on your webpage.

Also last week's lunch at uni met with some unfortunate muffler trouble. But undeterred I'm reattempting today.

So if anyone wants to meet I'm going up to Kon's office around 12.30. And we'll be hanging out outside COSC most likely.

Mindy said...

Oh poor Adam. It was a good thing you weren't there, because then we wouldn't have been able to talk about you.

Mindy said...

Yeah, I suppose. Ok you can come next time :-)

Mindy said...

Well I watched Robocop last night, and he was Cyborg... so that might be similar?

I used to have tons of Cyberfriends actually... hi Parminder!

Anonymous said...

Andrew, they are making a sequel to Sin City :)

Mindy said...

I CAN'T WAIT to see it. I'm am SO excited. So nobody spoil any of it for me.

Anonymous said...

that scene with the hand! pure movie magic
i laughed
i cried
ahhhh

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

Its kinda good. But please don't expect a classic.

Its just too... um... Amy? Help?

Anonymous said...

Its kind of like seeing a picture of an disgusting ugly dog, with like no hair or something.

You think "hmm weird dog, how interesting and kinda funny". But I'm not going to go and make it the wallpaper on my computer.

I think I have eloquently made my point...

Anonymous said...

Andrew it is, um, brilliant. is that the word you are looking for.
and it is number 91

the hand scene is cool nic

Mindy said...

Yeah me too. But at least it wasn't a plot point.

I think I will adore the movie... even if it is an ugly dog.

Mindy said...

I am sure it is a cool scene, but I know what Nick means about knowing about scenes in advance.

Esp in movies where people die, but you've seen them in scenes, so you think "well I haven't seen the scene with her wearing the red pants, so she can't die right now" if you know what I mean. Which I know isn't the case in this situation but still.

Anonymous said...

well actually, there are many hand related incidences so you may not know which one I am talking about

Anonymous said...

It has that vague "in retrospect, it was kind of awesome" feel to it.

Didn't much enjoy at the time though. And I'm sure Amy will admit the same. Perhaps.

It wasn't exhilarating, or suspenseful, or particularly funny. It was just stylish and I guess... tense.

Mindy said...

Stylish and tense! Just like me.

Anonymous said...

and clive owen is really really hot

he is my new wallpaper