Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Highs and Lows

Hello, I'm in a good mood today because it's such a beautiful day. Anyway I decided to make a list of good and bad things about my life right now.

Bad

  • I have an incredibly sore hand, it feels like it's bruised but you can see anything.
  • I have a sore shoulder that is very bruised. That's not the worst part, the worst part is I got it from walking into a door handle. That's still not the worst part, the worst part is I do this kind of thing constantly.
  • I have been plagued for the past four days by a very bad uncomfortable mouth ulcer.
  • We have to weed the garden at the flat which is stupid. Very stupid.
  • It's an incredibly gorgeous day which means poor Darren will get hot at work.
  • I have a dirty finger and I can't figure out how it got that way, I'm blaming my car.

Good

  • It's an absolutely gorgeous day.
  • There are daffodils flowering in our garden.
  • My fresias are flowering!
  • I have sewing tonight.
  • I recently got paid.
  • I had a lovely lovely evening with Fenia and Klava last night, we had coffee then watched Survivor and ate cheesecake.
  • My mouth ulcer is finally going away!

Ok so it looked like the bad outweighs the good, but that is not at all the case. Because the good things have so much more weight. Also as Nick will no doubt point out it's ask Mindy day today.

Love from Little Miss Mindy


6 comments:

Mindy said...

Adam the research is correct. It's great coming into work and finding your page updated!

Mindy said...

Yes you should have that section. You might find you have some secret admirers you never knew of.

Thanks for the questions... anything else you think of let me know. I'll try and answer these ones quickly when I have a short morning tea break, and any others at lunchtime.

Anonymous said...

There are several actresses who I would see a movie as they are in:
-angelina jolie
-nicole kidman
-selma hayek
actresses pull off movies on their own all the time

Anonymous said...

I have a question. How do you recover from a mistake so big it costs you your quality of life. Not just one of those small lessons we learn every day - something big.

Mindy said...

No! Not alcohol! Don't listen to Adam.

Mindy said...

Ok who wrote that? Adam?? Eh?? Nick maybe?? Own up!

I know it was one of you, or someone who frequents your site, considering the image is the same you used for your "alcohol talking" update. Yes I do have a photographic memory.