Thursday, October 16, 2008

Next Game Piccy

Ok so I had two entries for that last picture. This is good news if this keeps up throughout the game I can give everyone who entered a big prize! (Yay for Lottie and Ame!). The correct answer was Paris, Amy got it we were up Notre Dame.

Ok here's the next picture:

I'll give you a clue, this one is somewhere in England :)

Right well I had a really fun night last night making very yummy cupcakes from a semi-made up recipe and a made up frosting recipe so I'm quite proud of thre results. Pictures and details to come tomorrow!

xxx
Mindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherwood Forest- from dad and claire

amy said...

Yip, I agree. That looks like a Robin Hood Tree to me if I ever did see one :)

Anonymous said...

Bridge says definatley Sgerwood forest because I'm pretty sure I took that pic