Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Game

Howdy everyone!!

I just thought of cool new game to we can all play. I haven't posted too many of the photos from our travels on this actually blog (there are a little more on facebook and bebo) but I was thinking I'd post a photo and you could all guess what city or notable European destination it was taken at! Then after a series of several photos there'll be a prize of some sort! I'll try and make sure each one contains some sort of clue so you don't need to have visited the place to recognise it. I'm not anticipating an overwhelming response so maybe even guessing every once in awhile will be enough to get you a prize.

Ok so without further ado here's the first image, I'll start with an easy one:


Rightio what else is news.

I don't have an ipod. 

That isn't exactly news - it's been the case forever and probably always will be but it's an important fact about me that might not have come up before. In lieu of an ipod I have an extremely reliable 256mb mp3 player bought for a mere $40 about 5 years ago off trademe. I personally think it will last forever but I'll keep you updated. 

I'm also considering giving up diet coke again but doing it properly this time - not just cutting down. But I'm not quite ready to commit yet so I'll also keep you updated about that one too.

Oh and I'm in training - running training. Darren reckons he can beat me and I reckon he can't so we're having a race on the 2nd of November, 10km. Then we'll compete against other people in a proper race on the 16th November. So today I went for my first run in a week and a half and it went well I'm looking good to kick his ass!

Ok hope everyone is well!

xxx
Mindy



1 comment:

amy said...

Am I too late to enter? My guess is Paris. I distinctly recognise Victor and Laverne so don't tell me I'm wrong ;-)