Monday, October 27, 2008

Eloise's Cardie

Hello! Well I had a busy cupcake filled weekend - it was good to be at home for a change though. Stay tuned for more cupcakey updates, I'm waiting for my photographer (Darren) to set up a shoot for me so we can capture the cupcakey goodness in it's best light. Anyway as I was saying it was nice to be home but at the same time I'm really looking forward to this weekend when we're off to Cambridge to see Rach and Greg. We haven't seen them in ages so I'm really excited :)

Right well what else is news?

I finished Eloise's cardigan that I've been knitting for ages. Seriously I restarted this about 5 times. The first few to get the tension and needle size right, then I had to start it again because I'd left it so long I'd forgotten where I was up to. Anyway finally got it done! And it's in the post and on the way back to NZ! Yay

Oh quick aside Royal Mail here has this website where you can print out your postage at home (or at work) it's so fantastic! No need for stamps.

Ok here's the top:


Ok that's all for my for today. I'm very tired for some reason.

xxx
Mindy

No comments: