Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hello World

Hello,

I am still sick. So again I implore you all to stay away from me if at all possible. To help you out I have confined myself to my room for the day... so stay out of my room and you should be fine.

I found a really geeky webpage http://www2.latech.edu/~acm/HelloWorld.shtml for those of you that are geeks. Me? No way I'm not a geek.

Today is ask Mindy day so if you want to do if you don't don't, I don't mind. I don't really have much to do today. I think I'll try and sleep. I'm at that wonderful stage of the flu or whatever where I hurt all over especially my back so the thought of lying down again makes me cry. Actually I'd much rather be at work, than be sick but what are you going to do?

I got a lovely 7.15 wake up call from Darren this morning who needed a jump start. So I gave him one. Nice of me huh?

Ok bubye,

:-) M

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i right in thinking that geeky webpage is only relevant to computer science geeks?

Mindy said...

Oh yeah that's right only computer science geeks

Anonymous said...

Bit of a rough start to today's discussions. Actually I just took codiene so I can't drive - SOOOOO that means I have to stay in the office and comment on the blog.

Get better Mindy!

PS I wondered why people were up this morning when it was still so dark.

Mindy said...

Yay only girls on the blog so far.

Thanks Kirsty. I am trying so so hard to get better.

Anonymous said...

Hey lets ban boys from the blog today. That would be great!

Mindy have some Ribena if you want. It is nice hot when you are sick.

Anonymous said...

drat! there goes my banning blitz for the day.

Anonymous said...

And so easily manipulated too...

Mindy said...

Mwahahaha...

Actually still haven't got any decent question even with the boys around.

Also thanks I think I will have some ribena... yummy.

Anonymous said...

I have spent two days trying to prove that a pooling equilibrium cannot exist in the insurance market but i don't think you can help me there babe

Anonymous said...

It was so funny this morning. Claire and I were eating breakfast and she suddenly looked at the clock and said "oh shite, i better go to my exam or put some makeup on or something."
i laughed. she was serious

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy

Why are people so good at telling other people what to do but hopeless at doing it themselves?

Yours,
John

Mindy said...

Adam is easily startled isn't he?

Anonymous said...

what do you mean mum and dad told you. i hope you don't mean they know from experience

Anonymous said...

So that site doesn't have "Hello World" in JADE....