Sunday, May 29, 2005

Good morning World!

I hope you are all well today and wonderfully refreshed and ready for the week after a fulfilling and enjoyable weekend.

Also check out the coolest belt ever. I will um worship anyone who buys and wears one of these. So if you want my undying admiration forever you now know how to get it!

Also I finished reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy over the weekend. It was super! Just super! Super duper even! I'm now reading the next one, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. It is shaping up to be just as super. I have a feeling though that I might get rather depressed when I've finished them as then there will be no more. Oh well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

My weekend was ok. I had a rather sore stomach all of Saturday which was annoying. So I had a very quiet night at home by myself just watching Stargate. But Claire and Clemency came round to hang out at the flat on Saturday during the day which was fun. Except when they polluted the air with Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson and numerous other horrors. Bring back the Backstreet Boys I say! ;-) I tried to help them out by putting on a Led Zeppelin CD but they didn't take to it too well and as soon as I left the room it was back to Natasha Beddingfield or whatever her name is.

Sunday morning I caught up with Susannah, who was up for the rugby and Helen and Kim. Which was really nice. And then Kim came round in the afternoon and with Andrew we painted these gorgeous pots (well the pots were just average, they were gorgeous after we painted them). I'm going to break up one of my peace lilies and plant them in the pots. Probably next weekend. I might have a few spare if anyone needs a peace lily let me know!

Ok bubye!

:-) M

9 comments:

Mindy said...

What are you talking about? It does not!

(Hehe haha I confused Adam... sorry Adam)

Anonymous said...

Thats right.

Whisky is much better for morning-time pep.

Mindy said...

I drink water. It's good for my skin (but I don't drink too much as Nick said it's bad for my kidneys).

Has anyone bought that belt buckle yet?

Anonymous said...

Nick, you forgot to mention that when listening to the blues, it is important to not be wearing any pants.

Mindy said...

Andrew I'm glad you only very rarely listen to the blues.

Also I just had soup for lunch and it was yummy.

Has no one bought the belt. You all suck!

Mindy said...

Ok Adam I understand. Although I think it's perfectly respectable behaviour doing everything girls tell you.

I am here to inform the world that I am terribly sick. I don't think I'll die. But I hurt. My throat hurts a lot. And so now I'm waiting for another hour of work before going home.

Also I have a HUGE dilemma as I've been invited home to my parents for what will be a delicious tea. But I'm so sick. I personally think they should deliver the dinner to my bedside. I may try suggesting this now.

Ok so everybody stay away from me if at all possible.

Mindy said...

Right they didn't seem too keen to deliver a meal to my sick bed, however, they don't mind me coming anyway. They love me so much they are willing to get sick just to see me.

I'm so sad. I don't know whether I'll be able to go to the gym tomorrow.

Oh this is screwing up everything!

Mindy said...

Oh and thanks Adam!

LaraCroft said...

I think you should discuss the origin of your wonderful peace lily in the next post. Also we had lightning today so that was exciting. And work went really fast and I learned lots about asp.net repeaters. Is it true that too much water is bad? How much is too much? 3L?