Sunday, May 22, 2005

Happy Monday!

Good morning everyone! Today is the 23rd of May. This is a date of note for two reasons:

1) It is now four days before my warrant of fitness expires.
2) And it is the day that most of the milk in my fridge expires.

Luckily I managed to finish off/tip out most of it before work. And we still have some that will last till Thursday so everything will be ok.

So in the weekend I watched the Spongebob Movie. It was AWESOME! There's this new character in it... and guess what her name is.... MINDY! WOO HOO! Also I watched Open Water. Mostly just because I was very interested as to how a movie about two people floating in the middle of the ocean alone could not suck. I did not find the answer. As this movie sucked BIG TIME! It was so terrible. The most exciting part of the film was where the girl threw up. Honestly we were sitting there the entire time just willing the sharks to finish them off (although I thought it would have been a nice twist if they'd gone insane and killed each other).

Also went to the netball on Friday night. It was very very fun! Even though we lost. And I saw Revenge of the Sith which I also thoroughly enjoyed. So all in all it was a great weekend.

:-) M

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Well that's clever, as cheese is considerably more expensive than milk. Although I thought you needed something like 15L of milk to make a kg of cheese. I completely made up those figures but I know it's a lot of milk.

I just made up a word. "Frimplement" I haven't decided what it will mean yet.

Mindy said...

Hi Nick. I'm not scared at all! I'm just going to save them till Wednesday. I'm much better at answering questions on Wednesdays... that's why Wednesday is the official day for it.

I appreciate your concern, but rest assured the questions will be answered. You're an eager beaver aren't you.

Mindy said...

I kick my ankle too! When I'm running. It really really hurts! I normally manage to walk ok though. Well ankle wise - I often walk into door frames.

I think to improve your walking style you should re-learn how to walk. That means starting from crawling again and naturally progressing from there. :-D

LaraCroft said...

Monday almost sounds like Mindy. Did you know that. So it almost sounds like 'Happy Mindy'. I hope that's the case.

Also. I was going to say something meaningful. Oh yes. Revenge of the Sith was awesome! I saw it on Thursday.