Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Things that are fun to say and fun to do!

RHCP Lyric of the Day: No I can not keep my mouth shut
Here is my list of things that are fun to say and do:

Slurp
Swivel
Snorkel

Ok it's not a very big list... does anyone else have anything they think is especially fun to say and do? I know this sounds like a kindergarten lesson, but I am geuninely very interested!

In my life. I had my first sewing class last night. It was fun the people were all very nice. I took up my jeans and the lady said I did a very neat job. I can't decide whether to make a dressing gown or some pants though. I think I'll make the pants. And Kirsty is back at the flat! Already! Yay!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

And today is meeting day at work... I love meeting day!

:-) M

ps Adam Nick told me you were moudly belly button lint and were too cheap to ever buy me a present (even a small one), and Nick Adam told me you were an ingrown toenail and didn't have enough class to ever buy me a present. What are you boys going to do about this?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a job for me?

I'm quite good, and I would only expect about $50k...!

:-{

Mindy said...

You forgot to say something fun to say and do! Like juggle.

Be aware he's fussy about his job. He won't program in C, or Jade (!) and he must have a job on Sheffield Cresc, or Sir William Pickering Drive (I insist!).

Mindy said...

I don't know why the blog keeps going down. It sucks.

Anyway women are not manipulative. You guys are just so silly that you don't realise what you really want to do or say and sometimes it takes a woman to bring that out.

Also I can't wait to hear the new album john!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy, I just finished all my main tracking for the record. Now I have to wait for Anthony to do his vox, then I can add harmonies. I played lots of Hendrix-like solos this time around, I hope you will like it.

I agree with "bhn". Women are very manipulative. One day in private I will tell you about a girl and what seemed like a black hole of manipulation to me. Sometimes, it's like I am in the fourth dimension, know what I mean?

Mindy said...

I'm not trying to manipulate you in the slightest Nick! Don't be so paranoid! (Mwahaha)

I don't know what you're thinking of either... as when I say "fun to say" I mean _really_ fun to say.

LaraCroft said...

I wondered why so few comments today.
Andrew I'm really sad you lost your job. Mindy texted me and I replied asking what when how and why and she didn't reply to that one. If you move to Auckland, my company would hire you, for over $50,000, and you'd get to write in C#! And asp.net! Come on... Auckland's a nice city!

Anonymous said...

Ick - stay away from .net :) I'm sure I have no idea why he wouldn't want to code in Jade ;) C is where it's at people - it's been around for years and is here to stay - long live embedded programming! :) OK I'm too tired, clearly....