Monday, May 30, 2005

Almost Dead

Hi,

I'm sorry to have to say this but I'm almost dead. Actually I'm not. I'll probably be fine. But just in case you are all welcome to claim stuff of mine via commenting today, and I will consider your requests when I compile my will later this afternoon. ;-)

Actually I'm going to the doctor soon so I might be all better as that's what doctors do. I had a very uncomfortable night though. Every time I cough I feel like I'm coughing out my lungs and I'm consistently surprised when they don't shoot out my mouth.

Last night. I got home. Was quarantined breifly. Then went to Mum and Dad's. Where I sat and read my book until tea. Tea was yummy. It was just me and Mum and Dad. Then after tea we had these new huge trumpets. I think. They were very very yummy. Then I went back to the flat. Watched Shortland Street and then went to bed. I woke up at 4am and read my book at little. And now I'm here. Waiting. For 9.30 and the doctor.

Kirsty has just left so I'm all alone. But that's ok. I'm going to go back to bed soon.

But the good news for everyone is I can comment here all day. Expect responses to your comments within 5 seconds!

Love from

:-) M

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 5, thats right 5 job interviews this week.

Its exhausting being this desired.

Anonymous said...

Five seconds? Whateva.
Where is my reply... hmmm?
5 billion nanoseconds more like.

Oh right, doctor. Carry on.

Anonymous said...

Ummm... OK.
Was that the reply you spoke of?

If so, great, thanks. That did the trick beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Well the doctor confirmed my belief that I'm unfit for work. They also said I had a virus.

Anyway Andrew stop applying for so many jobs if you're exhausted. At the end of the day you only need one job. Well that was how I understood it.

:-)

I'm going to watch Stargate now. Bye.

Anonymous said...

If you think your picture gives that impression, you are truely deluded.

You basically look like you are drooling in some bizarre pixalated way.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks more like white snot.

Mindy said...

Sorry Nick, I think I told Kirsty this morning she could have one of my guitars. But I've still got three more so that's ok.

As for my DVDs sure thing :-)

Anonymous said...

HA! you will never get the black guitar - thats mine! You can have the broken ones.

Anonymous said...

you are a guitar hog

Anonymous said...

hey minnie
i want your dvds!
not your stargate ones though, nic can have those. now whenever i log on to amazon all they want to sell me is stargate crap. thanks minnie!

Anonymous said...

I always thought adam was playing one-tooth walrus

Mindy said...

Nick does not have a better black guitar than me! What lies!

Also I'm still alive everyone! Yay!

Mindy said...

Hey Amy! Well most of my dvds are zone 1 and you only want zone 4 now don't you?

Stargate is not crap. I'm sure you'd love it if you tried it. But you don't have time right now so I'll get back to you in a year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy

Can I have my CDs back? I don't like people having a copy of Smile From The Streets You Hold as it represents such a bad time in my life. Also if you know of anyone else who has a copy then make sure to get it off them as a parting gift.

The will to death is what keeps us alive - it's one step away.

John :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not feeling very awake. I thought I would try for 3 1/2 hours today. I've done 3 - by the time I've mucked about it will be 3 1/2 hours yah! Thats a whole half day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindy do you need me to bring you home anything?

Anonymous said...

yes please kirsty, can I have a very large cucumber thanks. preferably fresh

Unknown said...

I have no idea who you are, but I shall remember you in my prayers. Good luck, and I hope that you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

The nice good looking guys all end up being ninjas.

Am I right girls? Don't you know it.

Anonymous said...

i would never turn down a free dvd minnie, except of course stargate and something called babylon 5 which amazon seems to think i would just looooveeee.

Mindy said...

Hi everyone!

I'm awake again. I think I went to sleep around when Kirsty got home. But now I'm all awake. So sorry I haven't been posting here.

And Andrew I concur.

And John F yet you can have your cds back.

:-)

Anonymous said...

In an uncanny coincidence, I happen to be watching Stargate while writing this...