Monday, May 23, 2005

Nothing Interesting

Hello,

I don't really have anything interesting to say.

Oh we got some more milk, so now we're set till next Monday (phew!)

And today is Darren's Birthday. He is turning OLD! Haha. So we're going out for dinner tonight. Yummy! Happy Birthday Darren!

And I've been to the gym two mornings in a row. Yay for me. And my washing is on the line but I'm suspecting it will never ever dry and I'll have to wear wet clothes for all eternity. In my defence it was lovely and sunny when I hung it out yesterday lunchtime.

That is all.

Goodbye.

:-) M

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Re Chicken and Sparrow. I guess they couldn't comment after I had to increase the security due to those annoying spam comments.

I've decreased the security again so we'll see how we go and hopefulyl Chicken and Sparrow will come back!

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! I'm back!

Fly away in terror you cowards.

And you will never see Killer Sparrow again as she/he has already done the aforementioned flying away in terror!

Anonymous said...

I think you mean "Argh Chickens!" not "Yay Chickens". You foolish human person!

And munch bunch! Ha! I will munch the whole bunch of you!

Anonymous said...

The Spaceship Countdown song was on an EP that me and Kirsty had.

There was a line where the gooseberry says:

"Cause nobody wants us, thats why". Thats after they run away from the grocer's shop because no-one bought them. And the onion starts to cry!

Kirsty probably remembers more than me; given she is very, very old.

Mindy said...

You'll have to find that EP Andrew! I'd buy a record player just to hear it!

I wish there was a munch bunch character named after me :-( It could have been a melon or a mango or a mandarin.

Mindy said...

Rah! Someone write a comment!

Mindy said...

Thanks I feel much better now

Mindy said...

And Boris you have been absent for quite sometime whilst nick and Adam keep the comments alive so don't be too cocky ;-)

Mindy said...

Maybe they're just not ancient like you are! ;-)