Sunday, May 08, 2005

Post is Here

RHCP Lyric of the Day: Do you feel that you're fading too soon?

Ok well I'm not cold anymore but I'm still tired and what I really want is to go to bed. I have a feeling (a sick feeling) that I may be sick. I'm am hoping it is some kind of internal thing as opposed to something you catch - maybe a response to something I ate - just because I won't be able to visit Kirsty in hospital if I'm sick. I probably won't today anyway just to be safe.

But yeah weekend was good. Birthday was nice. Went to a housewarming on Friday night which was quite a different sort of night. Different group of people to usual but still fun. Then Saturday night went to a birthday party... showed up at 10 and the birthday girl had already left for some reason. If you think that is strange you should hear about the rest of the party. But you won't hear it here because I just can't be bothered.

On Saturday morning Andrew and I decided that since Kirsty was away we'd try and make the cozy room as messy as possible, so we did. The rest of the day if we had some rubbish, an empty food packet etc we just threw it on the floor. We also decided it wouldn't be properly filthy unless there was also food on the floor... so I chucked some pineapple into the room (admittely it was still in a can, I'm not that much of a pig). Anyway then we went and visited Kirsty and she was good. Then Sunday morning I cleaned up the mess (it was driving me crazy) and then we went to see Kirsty again.

And tomorrow I'm going to do character profiles for some of the major contributors to comments on the blog. Most have probably already figured out who is who, but it will be done regardless.

Also I'm closing the comments for last week's posts now.

:-) M

7 comments:

Mindy said...

No no, really it was horrible... I was at a girl guide camp.. and let me tell you I was NOT happy to be there.

Mindy said...

Petunia Porky's girlfriend?

Mindy said...

Oh that's good... you wouldn't want an angry pig turning up on your doorstep accusing you of baking with his girlfriend!

I want a cookie.

Mindy said...

Wow my blog is quiet today. I blame myself (hehe since I write most of the comments anyway) actually that's not true. It is appropriate tho as I am having a very tired slow day.

Would you have sent the cookie in internal mail Adam? That would have been hilarious (although a little slow).

But I found a cookie anyway! And ate it. And also a delicious banana. I've never had a nicer banana in my life.

Anonymous said...

I have got to have one of these bananas!

Do you think Countdown might have higher quality bananas in general?

Mindy said...

I am unsure as to whether Countdown has higher quality bananas. I suspect not, I think this is probably just more of a lucky break.

I was a bit cautious about eating this banana as it was admittedly a little green. So I cut it in half and as chewed my first mouthful I was just astounded by how sometime so delectable to the human palate could have been provided by a tree.

Anonymous said...

Golly.

I might have to have one before we visit Kirsty.

I just don't think I can wait any longer.