Thursday, September 29, 2005

Oops!

I really should change my profile image, as that picture, believe it or not, is actually of David Hasselhoff and not of me at all. Sorry David! I don't condone people trying to make others believe they are in someway affiliated with the Hoff when they are not. You know who you are ;-)

Don't have much to write. It's Amy's birthday tomorrow! The big 21! Happy Birthday for tomorrow Amy! And today marks the end of my week long stay back at home keeping Amy company. It's been a good week, we didn't really even argue at all which is not like us. Apart from me refusing to answer her questions. Also she didn't ask me any this morning!! Well done Ame!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Love from
Little Miss Mindy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam - still looking for a job?
I know a great, well paying company looking for a Jade dev.

They pay lotsa $$.

Its not my company.

Mindy said...

Who is it? And how much $$? You can email me if you don't want to publish it. Hehe.

amy said...

yeah, I love you roman sandal. Dad tries to stop me from wearing you but you are just so hot!

Anonymous said...

Mindy! I thought you were happy with your job. I'm shocked.

And I thought you were adan for second.

I feel Hoff-swamped.

Mindy said...

I am very happy! I'm just curious. That's all.

amy said...

agggghhh this is so frustrating. The server is like taking an hour for emails to come through.

Mindy said...

Amy! Mum said she gave you $100! And you've given me $15 where is the rest of it?

amy said...

well, she got out $100 then spent some at the mall so I didn't get $100, I had to buy some 'stuff' too and I still have some

why?

Mindy said...

Cool, I sent you an email.

Mindy said...

Forget pink, forget the Hoff we should all follow the holy gourd!

Mindy said...

I've forwarded on the info to you Adam :-)