Sunday, September 18, 2005

Snow!!!


A pretty magnolia outside Earl's office.




View from Graeme's office.




Look at my poor wee car! (It's second from the left)




View from my office.



There's nothing like snow to make you realise just how young you really are deep down inside. I'm way to young to sit inside working all day while it's snowing SO much outside and it looks so beautiful and fun to play in!!

Anyway for those of you outside Chch or NZ we have this little system here that just when everyone finally thinks it's spring, and all the wee lambs have been born and all the spring flowers are up then it'll snow tons for one dy or maybe two. And believe me when it only snows for a single day once a year it's pretty bloody exciting really!

Anyway here's a pretty bad picture but you can see some snow on the ground I'll post some more this afternoon too. And poor Darren is sick in bed today he was all feverish and shivering last night, so I hope he feels better over the course of the day.

Love from
Little Miss Mindy

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Adam will you please do my work for me, I want to go play in the snow!

Anonymous said...

The Hoff should not sound like a pirate. Him as a pirate is just far to much for me to handle.

Snow!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!