Monday, September 19, 2005

More Snow Fun!!

This is Kirsty in what can only be described as a "look at me I'm gorgeous" pose.


Kirsty just about to find out the consequences of such a pose!


Sibling bonding... awwww.


Kirsty making out with her new boyfriend. And for some reason it looks like she's groping his breasts too.


Their finished snowman!


Awww Kirsty and her friend... who I think needs a name really!


Also Kirsty threw a snowball at me and I was inside and she was outside and it hit me in the eye! I must say it was quite a feat! Also!!! The astute of you may have noticed that O'Neill actually plays the important role in this story as the nose of the snowman! He spent the whole night outside too!

Love from

Little Miss Mindy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snowman's name is Clarence.

That is all.

amy said...

That is the best name ever for a snowman. I personally would have gone with bobby joe but now I realise what a mistake that would have been

Mindy said...

Yeah Clarence was looking a bit sad too, he only has one eye now! Or maybe he's just winking.

Anyway I'm bloody freezing... why can't the heating here work! Why dear god why!!!

amy said...

our office is so hot
you dress up warmly for outside then the university is overheated. frustrating

LaraCroft said...

Kirsty has a small resemblance to your Dad in the last picture.

Which can only be construed as a compliment.

Auckland is warm :)

(actually, it was horrid last night, hailed tons, lightning and thunder and it was so exciting, but yucky and cold to walk home in. Very bitter wind. Better today.)

I find the office is always too cold in summer, but it's fine in winter, just right :)

Mindy said...

Yeah there are some photos of Dad when he was a kid where he looks like Kirsty too. It's always a bit weird seeing family resemblences. But nice.

I finished my book at lunchtime!! Woo! Four Fires by Bryce Countenay. It was very good. Now I'm reading Confederacy of Dunces, which I've actually already started but it's nice to be back to concentrating on a single book again.

Anonymous said...

Dear knowledgeable people.

Frequent flyer plans - are these per airline? Like do I apply for an AirNZ one?

Thanks,
Bobby Joe

amy said...

Dear Bobby Joe,

I do not know but I think your name is splendid.

Thanks,
Amy J

Anonymous said...

I wonder if O'Neill is now just lying on the ground in a wet spot once occupied by Clarence.

Mindy said...

Sorry don't know about the frequent flyer thing either, I've never really had to pay for flights before!

And yes O'Neill is probably just having a nice sunbathing session!

Anonymous said...

Great I look like a guy. Thats fantastic.

Also I know everything about airpoints.