Tuesday, September 20, 2005

No Questions Today!

Sorry I'm not answering any questions today. If anyone has any urgent problems they need advice with, then I suggest you direct them to Adam and Nick via their webpage :-) Hehe.

I don't have much to say. Darren came with me to Fen and Klava's last night and we watched survivor and had delicious smoothies. They were great! Also they have an interesting policy at my work that you only need 5 out of 6 lightbulbs going. I was down to 2 out of 6 yesterday and then the lightbulb replacement man came round, and fixed it so I now have 5. Obviously 5 must be good enough. Well it is really, but it's still a bit strange to see most offices only have 5 good bulbs.

Anyway the sun is here today! Woo!

Love from

Little Miss Mindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Comments Today!

Anonymous said...

Wrong silly! There are three.

amy said...

Neither of you can count. There are actually four.