Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Share a Joke

You guys can all share your jokes today if you like.

And you'll be impressed, and glad to hear that I did cut my travel time down on my way home to 35 minutes, and that wasn't even taking the shortest route, as I forgot to take the map I'd prepared myself with me so I was really just guessing. I'm all psyched to walk again, it's nice having peaceful alone time, and very pleasant walking round the back streets,k but alas it's raining today, also my shins and feet are killing me. I'm notsure what's wrong with my shins they were sore before yesterday's walk, but my feet are because of the shoes I wore walking yesterday.

Ok well hopefully I'll go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight. I think my flatmates and Amy are going to see some movie which they refer to as Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but I've never heard of that! We've cancelled dinner as a flat anyway and are going to eat Willy Wonka bars instead.

Which brings me to another point. I love my Dad, and he loves me. Last night I desperately needed some chocolate (you know how it goes) and I knew that my Dad loves me so much he'd bring me some. Now I told Andrew this, and he was doubtful, but we made a bet (without actually putting any money or anything on it) that I could get my Dad to come round and deliver chocolate. So I rang Dad up and told him my chocolate situation, now he didn't actually say he'd bring me chocolate in fact he told me the opposite, but I knew he cares about me so much that before I went to bed that night he'd have been round with a chocolate bar. And I was right. At 9.30ish lo and behold Claire comes walking through my door delivering a bar of chocolate. Thanks Dad!! If anyone out there thinks I'm at all nice or kind then you can see why I get it from my wonderful family.

Love from
Little Miss Mindy

11 comments:

Mindy said...

Adam!!

Interestingly I'm not usually a chocolate loving girl, just there was something about last night, I really needed sweetness.

Yay! Meeting time!

amy said...

do you reckon 8 for the piccy tonight min?

Mindy said...

Well Darren and I can only come if you are taping Dr Who

amy said...

sure i can tape it

Mindy said...

What theatre?

amy said...

northlands
you may want to check the time as i usually screw that up

Mindy said...

Yup either 8 at Northlands or 7.45 at Riccarton would be good! Either one I don't mind.

7.45 is my kind of session time... none of that keeping you up after 10pm rubbish!

Shall we all have tea together first? Or we could have tea at the food court - that's a good idea. And are you getting tickets early?

amy said...

i can only get in free at northlands
i think i will have tea at home but weren't you going to watch my presentation first?

Mindy said...

Amy check your email :-)

Mindy said...

Is it a hot mustard? I love wholegrain mustard and it's hard to get too much of that!

amy said...

you stole my joke you bastard and it's swum into the concrete wall!