Sunday, September 11, 2005

Charlie and the Choclate Factory

Was an absolutely wonderful movie. In so many ways. However, I will say it's one of those awesome awesome movies that won't be appreciated by everyone. I guess because of it's kookiness. Apparently this version was very true to the book... which I have read but I figured out I waas probably 9 when I read it which was quite a few years ago now so I can't really remember. But anyway I'm not sure if the brilliant humour can be credited to Tim Burton, Johnny Depp or Roald Dahl... I suspect mostly the latter with some credit to the first two. Now that I've actually been forced to spell it I've realised Roald Dahl has a very strange name doesn't he?

Anyway my weekend was good. It mostly involved sleeping. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm not complaining. I was also very busy working on various birthday presents.

Ok well have a nice Monday!

Love From

Little Miss Mindy

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yeah now that you mention it I think you're right!

amy said...

unfortunately the film was not quite so good second time around but it was still fantastic

amy said...

Hey minnie- I went to the gym this morning. Aren't I a good girl?