Wednesday, September 14, 2005

More Answers

1. Why is having work to do and not doing it so much more satisfying than not having anything to do? (BHN)

Because you're such a lazy bugger Nick! Actually because if you have stuff to do and you're not doing it then it feels a lot more like resting, you're having a break (however unneeded and long it may be) from work, just because there's work there to do. If you don't have work you don't really feel like you're having a break.

2. Is golf a sport? (BHN)

Yes. I'm basing this on the fact that generally I'm bad at sport, and I'm bad at golf therefore golf must be a sport.

3. Who really runs the UN? (BHN)

I have my suspicions that it' actually Adam.

4. Who really runs the US for that matter, as GW couldn't run a lift. (BHN)

The go'uld.

5. Why is the ocean blue if the water is colourless? (BHN)

Water is reflective and the sky is blue. So the sea just reflects the sky.

6. Do sheep shrink when it rains? (BHN)

Yes a little.

7. Would there be more water in the ocean if there weren't so many spounges? (BHN)

Well no. The water is in the sponges, and the sponges are in the ocean, so the water is still indirectly in the ocean.

8. The ball is saturday week and is $30, do you still want to go? (BHN)

I still want to go, but unfortunately I've got something on.

9. Would you go as an little angle or devil? (BHN)

Actually I'd go as god.

10. Why are older people so nice, but old people generally so mean? (BHN)

What old people are you talking about? All the old people I know are lovely!

11. What is your favourate hair colour? (BHN)

Dark brown... actually kind of like yours!

12. Have you ever snorted anything? (BHN)

No.

13. Can you do the robot? (BHN)

No, so that probably means it's a sport too!

14. Whats your favourate type of cheese? (BHN)

Edam. (Boring huh?)

15. Why do people like the taste of cheese that smells like puke? (BHN)

Because despite it smellingl ike puke, it doesn't actually taste like puke.

16. What was your best piece of artwork? (BHN)

Possibly the gift I made for Lara for her 21st, it was a sort of book cover thing, made of wood, and it had a stained glass window effect. Hard to describe. I also like the painting I did earlier this year.

17. Have you ever written something that your really proud of and then editted it years later because it was crap? (BHN)

No everything I'd written is awesome! ;-)

18. Is disney an evil multinational? (BHN)

Well they're not evil...

19. Whats your favourate character in hitch hikers guide to the galaxy? (BHN)

Zaphod.

20. Who is your favourate person to drink with and why? (BHN)

Don't know, I don't actually drink that much. I guess Darren.

21. Whats the worst thing you have ever said to another living person? (BHN)

Nothing that I'd repeat here!

22. Do vegetables have feelings? (BHN)

Of course!

23. Why do people stay in relationships when they don't particularily like the person they are with? (BHN)

Tons of reasons, sex, companionship, um fear of being alone.

24. Hows your day going? (BHN)

Actually I've been a little down this whole week.

25. I'm starting to think computere programming is boring. Should I quit this profession and join the army? (Adam)

Nah. The army sucks. There's too many guys there, pick a profession where there's a decent number of chicks.

26. Should I join the circus?!! (Adam)

Yes! That's a much better option.

27. Why does Nick smell like a rotten fish? (Adam)

He doesn't actually. It's just that when he's just about to see you he rushes out, grabs his rotten fish, and rubs it all over his body. The reason he does this is because he is quite clearly insane.

28. What is your favourite movie beginning with the letter S? (Adam)

Ummm... errr... tough one...Strictly Ballroom!

29. Does China really have as many people as they claim or are they counting some of the people twice? (Adam)

They really do! I've counted them. Twice. Not as in I counted some of the people and added them to my total twice. But I counted everyone. Then worked out the totaly then went round again to double check.

30. Who do you prefer out of Sean Penn and Sean Bean? (Adam)

Well, I dunno really. Sean Penn is great in movies but I don't think I'd like to meet him in real life, but the same goes with Sean Bean. But Sean Bean is a very cool name so I'm going with that!

31. Why do teenagers wear caps and beanies a lot? (Adam)

Probably to hide zits they've got on their forehead.

32. If you hat a choice between kicking your cat or chopping off one of Nick's fingers, what would you do? (Adam)

Pass

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, to a point.

Mindy said...

Well my day sucks. My trip has been shifted, to right on top of my non-refundable plane tickets for a trip to Auckland I was planning.

Mindy said...

Hey Andrew, Wanna have fish and chips for tea tonight? Or pizza? Or anything else? And cheesecake. A baked New York one. I'm upset about my trip... also this will be the first night this week that I'll be home! Yay!

Mindy said...

Hey what about me? 85 answers! I think I deserve a medal!

amy said...

so when are you going to be away now?

Mindy said...

Leave the day after your party.

amy said...

that is crazy!

Anonymous said...

I'm going on my field trip now. I am crying because i might miss out on cheesecake.
Take care of my precious while I'm gone. He needs lots of kisses.

Farewell......

Anonymous said...

She has gone! Let the Grand Pet Gladiator Games begin!

I vote it should go for 100 days. Hopefully Bradley is good enough to survive these trials and battles.

I like your fish and chips idea Mindy. Like it very much indeed.

Mindy said...

I second that vote too!

Adam and Nick, be sure to keep an eye on your emails today!

amy said...

Hey minnie- you can make my birthday cake now! my standards are pretty high but you have heaps of time now you are not at uni

LaraCroft said...

Sean Penn!! Sean Penn!

With a nicer pic Adam, I think you'll find it easier to get girls.

And Mindy, your pic looks beautiful.

What?? what? your trip has been shifted?????

That does suck!!!

Mindy said...

Yeah I'm quite upset about it. I've written you a couple of emails today. :-)

LaraCroft said...

Also, you obviously haven't done American lit at uni. We read a book by Don de Lillo, a fictional account based on JFK's assassination. And who did it. And then we watched an awesome documentary. I have it on video in chch, so I will try and get it to you. Amazing.

LaraCroft said...

Mindy I won't get home till late tonight and then I have to pack but I'll make sure I check my emails then ok???

And, I know it sucks, but it would be worse if you couldn't come because you were really sick, or dead. :)

Also, maybe they'll shift it again?

Mindy said...

Oh they're not important I just wanted to demostrate that I had endeavoured to personally moan to you to make sure you felt special :-)

Mindy said...

Well honestly I don't know why Lara thinks my blog should be used as a dating site, but anyway that picture is awesome Adam!

amy said...

I liked Adam's original picture.

Every girl secretly wants some dark evil overlord
(hmmmmmmm, darth vader)

Mindy said...

I like going to sleep.