Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bad Week

This is most certainly going to be a terrible week.

I wrote possibly the longest post I had ever written here when i got to work, and then for absolultely no reason my computer reboots and I lost it! Does anyone know of any viruses going round at the moment that do that? Anyway.

What I had said was I am incredibly tired. Then I went into great detail about how I awoke last night at 3am to a crackling sound. Thinking it was a very odd time for a bonfire I looked out my window and the house across the road was going up in flames! It was a very surreal sight.

Anyway I described all in great detail but to summarise now. It luckily was only the garage and a car parked next to it that were alight (or so I believe). I also believe no one was injured. And it takes a very long time for the fire fighters to do their job. Infact I didn't get back to sleep properly at all as they leave the fire engines going the whole time, and they have noisey engines and the lights flashing, all this right outside my bedroom window.

I hope that the people who lived in that house didn't lose too much precious stuff.

Love from
Little Miss Mindy

3 comments:

amy said...

hey babe
did you take a picture of my awesom quilt or cake that you can post on your blog?

Mindy said...

Hi, no sorry Ame, I didn't take any. I will take one of your quilt though, I'd like a copy of that for me (just incase you disown me when I get another tattoo). And surely Mum and Dad have some of the cake, I'll have to get them off them. If that makes sense.

Sorry I didn't write about your birthday, I will tomorrow!

amy said...

i am eating a really yummy apple

thanks nic, my birthday was great. i got the best presents eva