Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Holy Cow!

Another update today! I bet you guys are all falling off your seats! I know I am. Well I did, but then I had to get back up because I couldn't reach the keyboard.

I popped over to Grandads before when Mum and Dad were visiting. He is looking much better now he is home again. He has a wee oxygen machine, and was sitting looking much more like the Grandad I know with a gin and tonic in his hand.

Work was great today. Very busy. We have finally started our new project... my project! This is the one I went over to England to get requirements for. It finally got approved last week I think, and I finished my current job yesterday and started the new one today. It's all very exciting. And time just flies by at work when I'm busy. Towards the end of last year the days were dragging incredibly badly.

So I don't have much other news. Oh yeah I though Casanova sucked. You didn't even need to watch it to figure out what was going to happen. It was predictable and unoriginal. This was disappointing to me as I liked quite a few of the actors in it and consequently felt sorry for them for being in such a dumb movie. However, Jo and Dan who saw it with us liked it so it might just be me.

Right bye!
Love
Mindy

No comments: