Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Celebration

Look!!!!!

I'm updating in the middle of the day! How VERY exciting! I can now access blogs from work again!

What happened was accidentally I clicked on one of my favourites which was a blog and low and behold to my surprise it loaded! So I thought "well well well this is very interesting" and now as you can see I'm taking full advantage of the situation.

So it's lunchtime. Which is exciting. If you can't tell I'm quite excitable today.

Oh first my sad news. I'm stupid. I really wanted to do this surfing introductory lesson which was yesterday but I forgot to register in time. I guess I've been busy and there's been a lot going on. So I missed out on that, but I take full responsibility as it was all my fault.

In other news, in leiu of surfing I went for a run with Lara yesterday and it was very fun. We talked the whole time so it was more just like having a chat and you forgot you were running. So anyway we had a good chat.

I also saw Kirsty and Andrew last night. And that was fun. Kirsty called Andrew and she-mail and me a whore. Good times.

So anyway hope you all come and read my blog now I can update it again. And leave a comment. I will be!

Love
Mindy

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Look at me! I'm leaving a comment! Woo!

Mindy said...

You're damn right! See another comment. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit Mindy!

I just hope that you didn't loose too much business not being out on the street and all.

Mindy said...

That's ok it was great to visit! I'll have to invite myself more often.

Hope business is going well for you today and you didn't miss out on too many clients while you were reading my blog.