Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hello


Sorry, this is a boring title for a post.

Oh and sorry you guys haven't had any news words for awhile. I hope you've been practising your other ones.

Well the reason I didn't write yesterday is because my Grandad passed away on Monday morning.

I don't really want to write much about it just at the moment. Maybe after his funeral I will. Anyway so I haven't been at work and I've been trying to help Mum out and stuff.

Thankyou to everyone I've told for your kind messages.

:)
M

ps I'm spending the morning scanning in photos of him for his funeral tomorrow and I found this lovely one of him so I've added it to the post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a fantastic photo Mindy!

Big Hugs

Also I just want to say that my word verification today is 'lamtuddy' and I think thats awesome.

Mindy said...

Thanks Kirsty! Everyone can now see where I get my fantastic eyebrows from! :)

Mindy said...

yeah i am aren't i?