Thursday, March 02, 2006

Back by popular demand

Due the the overwhelming response to my last blog entry (2 whole comments! A record for this year almost) I have decided to write another.

Well I realised I neglected to say anything at all about how the party went in the weekend. It was great! Thanks so much to everybody for coming. There was a big mix of people, and a lot of people turned up who I wasn't expecting. I feel like I was rushing around a lot, so if anyone feels like I neglected them I'm really sorry and I'll try harder the next time I have a party. Which may actually happen again. I've been a little shy of parties lately but I almost feel like I could do it again.

No news from my Grandad today. Which is good news :) I'll ring home soon and see what's happening and probably go visit him tomorrow, or in the weekend sometime.

Work is going well at the moment. Nothing very interesting happened today tho. Although I did push two of my couches together at lunch time and almost had a sleep on them. By almost had a sleep I mean I lay down reading a Monty Python book and got very sleepy.

I have a complaint to make. It's very cold at the moment. I don't think there's any reason for it to be this cold. So I demand it not be. My fingers got frozen on my bike on the way to work this morning.

In movie news I watched the 40 year old virgin on Tuesday, it was quite funny, and last Friday I went to Aeon Flux which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also went to Robbies for dinner prior to the movie and I thought it was ok. I like going there though as it's quite cheap and normally there's something on the menu I feel like. I usually feel like things that are accompanied by chips I'm not the world's biggest gourmet eater or anything.

Also I want to see Andrew and Kirsty soon. So someone should remind me to organise something with them.

Love from
Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy remember to see Kirsty and Andrew.

Kirsty is going away this weekend so you can't see her then.