Friday, November 21, 2008

Egypt tomorrow!

Hi!

Well I am more than a little excited about going to Egypt tomorrow. This feels like proper travel - this is a truly foreign country. I've been to lots of countries but this one has different toilets - if you have to squat to go to the toilet you're in a foreign country.

So anyway I've been checking the weather forecast for Cairo a bit over the past week. Well actually that's not true the forecast doesn't seem to vary much. Or at all. Just sunshine logo after sunshine logo.... ahhh.... bliss.... check it out:



So we've got 9 days, on a tour, filled with sun, sand, trains, planes, feluccas, maybe camels, hot air balloons, ancient temples... I will have one long post to write when I get back!



xxx

Mindy

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Hey! Yes fresh pureed pumpkin works too! :D