Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Hi everyone
Happy Halloween!
This is probably what I was most looking forward to about living in North America. We had a party at St. John's on Friday night. It was pretty cool. I dressed up as Maleficent (from Sleeping Beauty, although shame on you if you did not know that). I must say, I looked pretty cool. I think my face suits green. The costumes were pretty cool and it was a lot of fun.

I have just been on a candy run in case I get trick or treaters. Which is unlikely since I live in a student dorm. And I won't be in my room tonight (I am going to see Rocky Horror).

So, last midterm for a little while today. I will probably fail but at least I wrote something for each question! I am looking forward to maybe taking half a day off this weekend and going shopping for some warm clothes (Canada is freeeezzzzzzing!)

I hope everyone is well in NZ. Only 54 days till I will be home! I am looking forward to seeing everyone and giving a certain someone a great big hug :)

Love to all,
Amy

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Aw thanks Ame, I'm looking forward to giving you a hug too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, great costume. I have been living in anticipation of seeing it since you said you had ordered it from the States.

This is my 11th day of my migraine. Not that anyone wants to know, but it now feels like it is never going to go away!

Andrew said...

I like your costume Amy. It doesn't look too much like a lion, but at least you tried.

An 11 day migraine! Is that even possible?