Monday, October 30, 2006

Last day for 5c!

Well today is the last day you can use 5c pieces in NZ. Wow. Hehe. But really everyone remember to use all your old 5c, 10c, 20c and 50c pieces today! Or even better donate them to charity :) Here's another couple of pictures I did in my moleskine in the weekend. Sorry they are dark, I took the pictures with my phone at night so they're not great.


Sorry about the calligraphy on this one for people who know how the strokes are supposed to go, I just copied them from my tattoos so I didn't do them properly. The left one is on my right inner wrist, the right one is on my left inner wrist. Tranquility and life :)


Hope you all have a great day!

:)
M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck
tatoos

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures Mindy!

I hope that Hip Hop was ok without me, because I know you would have cried when I didn't go.

I like your haircut. I bet it looks real cute messed up a bit with some product!

Mindy said...

Well whoever said tattoos are yuck can't spell, and so I'm not paying attention to that!

Also thanks Kirsty! Hip hop was horrible without you. I hardly stopped crying the whole time, but I did manage to pay attention and learn the steps. I even wrote them down so I won't forget them. :)

My haircut does look cute messy thanks, and so's your face!