Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bike

My bike is here!

I just checked and see that I don't think I actually mentioned here yet that I bought a new bike. Well I bought a new bike! Well a second hand one off trademe, but I got a fantastic deal! It's a proper road bike and it's so cool! And really fast, well hopefully it'll be fast. Here's a picture:


I've ridden it to work twice now, and took it out at lunch time yesterday. I'm getting used to it, though my butt really hurts now. Will have to invest in some padded cycle pants soon!

Got the second triathlon on Sunday. Not sure how it'll go, I feel like I haven't done too much training recently for it, had to stop running for a week or so because of a sore hip. But I think it should be ok. This one is a 200m swim, 15km bike, and 4km run. I'm hoping it won't take me much more than an hour. But we'll see.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Mindy

No comments: