Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy and yet not busy

Well I feel like I've been really busy lately. But I haven't. So go figure. I have been busy at work though so that might have something to do with it.

Exciting things that have happened in the last few weeks. We took Jesse to QEII then to sumner for something to eat. Here's a picture of that:


So yeah that was really fun. I like hanging out with Jesse he's cool. And he's very polite. Which makes him all the more cool really.

Also I saw some ducks. They were at my doorstep. So I took some pictures of them. Hehe. Here they are making their way from my doorstep to the stream:






You can actually see them if you click to enlarge the image.

Other than that stuff I've been trying to do a bit of training for the next triathlon. My hip is still acting up which is annoying though. My new bike is fantastic! I ride it to work everyday and every second day I take it out on a ride at lunchtime.

And also I love Kirsty lots!

Sorry there wasn't much more substance to the update but hey.

:)
Mindy

No comments: