Monday, September 04, 2006

Well...

I really should say something... hmmm.

I have two exciting pieces of news. I'll do them in chronological order. Actually three pieces of news.

1) I had lunch with Claire last Wednesday and we went and sat in the park and ate and it was nice. (She made me say that, I've been in trouble for the last 5 days for not mentioning that on my blog yet!).

2) In the weekend I was driving down my street and there was a box on the side of the road labeled "everything for free". Sitting right on the top of that was a popple! Yes a popple! So I asked Claire (coincidently she was with me again) if she'd get out and get it for me. She said no. As she is mean. So I got out and got it myself. Also a dinosaur which appears to be haunted but that's another story. So now my popple, affectionately named "popple" (apparently I wasn't fussy about naming my toys when I was younger) has a friend!!!! This one is orange and stinks so I'm going to wash it very soon.

3) I still have a catfish! Darren and I bought this whiptail catfish ages ago for quite a bargain (they sell for $70 at Animates) I think we paid around $20 off trademe. Anyway we got this wee catfish and it hung out on the side of the tank for a few weeks then disappeared. This was seriously long over a month ago. Now we have tons of fish that "disappear" (i.e. die then get eaten before we notice), and I had assumed the catfish had suffered the same fate. But last night, totally out of the blue the catfish came out again! It's bigger too!

Ok so those were my pieces of news. Hope you didn't hate them, enjoying them may be a bit much to ask though ;)

:)
M

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed them.

Also I am going to put our names down for next term's hip hop - is claire still interested? There is an under 17s class I think if she wanted to do it with other friends.

I learnt a really cool move last night that will eventually look a bit like break dancing!

Also I'm very sad about Steve Irwin - I reckon he was awesome.

Mindy said...

Nah put her down with me still, anyway she's not under 17 so that'll be ok I reckon :) Thanks!!!

I am sad about Steve Irwin too.

Di said...

okay, what is a popple?

Anonymous said...

also popples rock!

What were those cartoon things around the same time that were half one creature and half another?