Friday, September 15, 2006

Moving Day!!!`

Ok so the answer to yesterday's question as to who would win in a fight between a carebear and a popple is.... the popple. Yes Kirsty was right. The popple would always win because popple rock. don't you love my highly thought out and logical and rational reasoning? Also popple's have a superior defense mechanism as they can retreat into their pouchs, giving them time to recover and strike back with unbelievable force.


Today's question is a real one, that I actually know the answer to. Who would win in a fight between a raccoon and a house cat? This may be the last in our series victor predictions... for now. Anyway fighting is bad and you shouldn't do it, we should all be more like carebears and sit around in the clouds talking about how rainbows are best. They really are.

Now tomorrow is moving day! Yay! I'm going to cheat though and start moving tonight. I'm so excited. The new house is so nice. And I get my own room, I'm going to make it a music room. And I get a new kitchen and a new bathroom. And I planted my garden last weekend, so it will be easier to water it if I'm living at the same property it is in. WOOT!

:) Mindy

3 comments:

amy said...

well i know the answer to this one
i have seen several racoons and they are huge and they have rabies and they attack. they will draw you in with their cute wee faces then boom! you're dead

Mindy said...

Do they really go BOOM! That would be cool!

Clairey Fairy said...

im shocked and upset because of u mindy. MUSIC ROOM???!! is that all it is to u? a music room!!! i am officially not talking to u.....EVER AGAIN!

hi amy i hope u are ok. i miss u. its sad that my favourite sister has to be so far away!love u lots and lots (not mindy)