Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Red Eyes

Well I was going to post a picture of a bloodshot eye and say "I went for a swim this morning and now my eyes look like this:" and then there would be the picture. But I can't get the picture on so that plan is completely ruined. I spend seconds, minutes even divising that plan and now that was just a waste of time. Sigh.

It was fun swimming, I haven't been for ages. Like I haven't swum laps for years. I haven't been to public pool for years either! Like umm... the last time probably would have been when I played water polo in 7th form, that was 1999. Gosh. That's a long time. No wonder I forgot how horrible chlorine can be. I'm glad Mum and Dad don't chlorinate their pool as heavily as public pools.

Darren wasn't in Akaroa last night so that was great. Also he's not there tonight. Lucky me. So we watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force Together... awww. It was great.

I'd better get to work now. If my eyes stop fuzzy and I can focus on the screen.

Actually I've just realised I complain an awful lot about my injuries and illnesses. I'm always moaning about something. I think I had better try and stop now as it will only get worse as I get older. So next time I do it, scold me!

Also hi to Amy in Canada, and Andrew in wherever. I hope you are both having fun. Well actually I know right now Amy is trying to find her lecture as the room changed. Good luck Amy!

:)
Mindy

1 comment:

amy said...

to all those worried, i found it. fell asleep though so it probably wouldn't have mattered if i hadn't