Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Moose vs Elephant Seal

Damnit! My plan of inviting more people to update my blog so I wouldn't have to do it so much hasn't worked at all. Which just prooves. My sister's are slackers and I'm the coolest Marshall girl around.

Anyway I really don't have much to say. Oh yeah a meteorite hit Canterbury yesterday and I didn't see or hear it so I'm rather bitter about that. Hear's some interesting information for you:

Meteor: What you see in the sky (doesn't have to hit earch).
Meteoroid: The actual object you can see.
Meteorite: A meteoroid that hits earth.

Anyway I'm on the lookout for aliens now, so if anyone sees any of these wandering around let me know:


Secondly I would like to pose a question to you: Who would win in a fight between a

Moose

And an
Elephant seal

??
Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I think the elephant seal would win as it would scare the moose away. As it weighs 1000s of kgs and can roar loudly.

Clairey Fairy said...

i agree with mindy because she is so awesome and is always right.....apart from when shes wrong. i think amy should find a moose and ill find a elephant seal and we will put them in a room together and see what happens. OR better than that, mindy u dress up as a elephant seal and ill dress up as a moose and we will fight

Anonymous said...

I think the first picture is proof that the elephant seal and the moose didnt' fight at all, but got it on and had a baby.

Mindy said...

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Well Claire is coming round tonight and we're going to dress up and fight, but we WON'T be getting it on. So I can tell you who would win if they didn't get it on.

PS check in tomorrow for the next exciting installment of who would win in a fight.

Anonymous said...

I hope there are photos.

Of the fight, not of getting it on.

Mindy said...

The moose and the elephant seal. They produced a baby that looks very much like it was from one of the alien movies.