Thursday, September 28, 2006

Huge Decision

Hello everyone. I made a huge decision this morning. I am going to return to my natural hair colour. Now this is a big commitment. It will mean weeks, months of having horrible regrowth, until the regrowth becomes all there is. This is very big for me. I started dying my hair when I was about 14 I think, and it hasn't been natural since then. So I don't even know what colour it will be! Probably a boring grey brown. Now is a good sensible time to do it though while I'm keeping my hair short. Here's my hair history:

1997: Died it the first time red
1997-2000: Various shades of red and auburn
2001: Almost grew it out, had about 10cm of regrowth before blonde streaks
2002: Blonde streaks and whole head of foils
2003-2005: Totally blonde
2006 March: Even blonder (peroxided)
2006 July: Bright red
2006 August: Auburn
2006 August: Dark brown
2006 August: Auburn

That's all! Bring on the boring brown. I will probably hate it. But I'm so sick of having such dry unhealthy hair I want to let it completely recover, before probably going blonde again. Hehe!

No comments: