Saturday, September 16, 2006

BC Lions

Hey people
I am going to a Canadian Football game tonight. I think it is just like Grid Iron. I guess the team I will be supporting is the BC Lions (I think the opposition is the Montreal team). It is kinda silly that in three weeks of being in Canada I will have been to a football game considering how many rugby games I went to in 21 years in NZ. I am pretty excited about sharing in the Canadian Culture. I will let you know how it goes. Oooooo, I wonder if they do 'nachoes' like on TV or have people yelling out peanuts! Maybe that is just baseball.

The stadium where the game is (if my research is correct, it is most likely not so don't quote me here) is the world's largest air supported dome and will hold the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Awesome.

I wanna go to a Hockey Game. The Vancouver Canucks are playing the Anaheim Ducks (Mighty Ducks for all those Disney fans) in a couple of weeks and there are still tickets (It is very hard (and expensive) to get tickets as Hockey is mega popular). By the time I find someone to go with it will probably be all sold out. Oh well.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to study econometrics. It is not going well. It is so much harder than I thought it would be. I keep thinking I will go down to the beach but it is sunny today and I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE NUDE MEN.

Amy

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi Amy! Hope the game was really fun! Did you get nachoes? I bet there was nachoes there.

Anonymous said...

I also have no desire to see nude men!

Mindy said...

Yeah whatever ;)