Wednesday, September 27, 2006

:) :) :) :) :)


I have finally found a reason why Nth America is better than NZ: new episodes of Gilmore Girls! The sixth season finished in NZ the day before I left (how lucky is that) and season seven premiered here last night! It was awesome, you people stuck in NZ will have to wait aaggggeesss for these episodes. Im not going to ruin the suprise Im just gonna say it was great. Yip. Gilmore Girls rocks.

Not much else going on here. Just study and more study. It is my birthday on Sunday but I will be all alone so it is not that exciting. Ooo, maybe I should go check the mail now to see if any of my presents have arrived. I am espcially looking forward to Claire's present. It is going to be awesome ;-)

Hope all are well

2 comments:

amy said...

yay,
a present arrived today!
from thomas
i was a good girl and didn't look at the customs thing- it will be hard to not look though until sunday!

Mindy said...

Hi Amy!

That was a nice post.

I am looking forward to your birthday too.

You will be real old!