Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What I learned


clumsy
Originally uploaded by Omfu.
Actually is it "what I learned" or "what I learnt"? I'm not sure. Maybe if Lara reads this she can tell me.

So anyway moving has taught me one thing. That is, that I am clumsy. No I didn't break any $4mil dollar antique vase (possibly I would have if I had one though) but the fact remains I'm a bit clumsy. I managed to get scratches in a set of drawers I had, additionally I split a bucket full of water onto the floor.

Now I've always been a bit clumsy (you know suddenly tripping over when walking when there are absolutely not obstacles to trip on, and I always manage to walk into doors - not closed ones I'm not that stupid but when I walk through a doorway I often hit my arm or shoulder or hip on the frame or door handle) but a whole bucket of water! I guess it could have been worse, it could have been a bucket of jelly or something.

Speaking of which I made some pineapple jelly last night and it was delicious!

Anyway apart from my clumsiness shifting went well, mostly because of Darren and Mum and Dad who did an awesome job. And we're all shifted in and it's such a lovely little house.

:)
Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes there will definitely be a house warming,
although not till I've got the garden under control.