Monday, December 12, 2005

Moving Day Today!!!


moving
Originally uploaded by Omfu.
Well today is moving day, although I'm almost 100% positive that not everything will get moved today. But today is the day we're shifting the bed and so will begin sleeping in the new house, which counts as moving day in my books. But the weather looks bad so we'll see. And also we're not taking time off work or anything, this will all take place after work so good luck to us.

Right I'm off to go see if Adam or Nick have updated their page.

:)
Mindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh is right!

Anonymous said...

Great update Adam! And sorry for ruining your
consecutive comment roll

amy said...

Hello People!
I am here
I went shopping today but Tom's christmas present isn't going to get here until Feb which is rather disappointing :(

amy said...

hiya adam!

hows it going? it is kinda lonely on this blog isn't it?