Thursday, December 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Party Day Adam!


PIRATE
Originally uploaded by Omfu.
Hello Everyone!

Today is Adam's birthday party day! And Happy Actual birthday to Adam and Greg for tomorrow.

Adam is having a pirate birthday party. I can't decide whether to go as a female pirate, a whore (you know the type that services pirates), or just dressed in a pirate flag. I will update all with my decision on Monday!

My sores/burns are quite a bit better, well I'm not sure about the one on my leg because it's all covered up but the one on my arm is which is good. Although it does still look suitably impressive. It will help add tomy authenticity if I decide to go as a pirate chick.

Also my good good good friends Sarah and Uma are down from Wellington this weekend! Yay!!!! It feels like years since I've seen Uma, which it isn't, but truthfully I can't remember the last time I saw her, I know I saw her at Rach and Greg's wedding this time last year but I must have seen her since then.... surely!

:)
Mindy

No comments: