Sunday, December 11, 2005

Busy Week ahead


LittleMissMindy2
Originally uploaded by Omfu.
Happy morning tea time everyone! Just a super quick update since it is only morning tea. I had a BUSY weekend. It started off fantastically with Adam's pirate party. It was super fun, everyone was suitably attired (Adam looked great in his Captain Jack Sparrow-ish outfit and makeup), the punch was delicious (well it was at the beginning of the night), got to catch up with Nick who happens to be wicked at the macarena, what more could you ask for! After that my weekend involved a lot less alcohol and a lot more cleaning and shifting.

Saturday morning I packed up my room, then Saturday afternoon we shifted things into the garage of our new place. Saturday evening I was knackered and watched a teen chick flick borrowed from Claire then went to sleep. Sunday we cleaned and went to the dump and cleaned some more and then relaxed. I'm going to have a few more evenings of the same this week I think. Just due to the unfortunate web of shifting I'm involved with: We're moving into Mum and Dad's property which my Auntie has been living in, that Auntie owns the flat that Darren has been flatting in so there's a lot of shifting and cleaning all to be done at once and that's without even taking into consideration my flat!

Oh well I must leave you now and continue at my work.

Hope you all had great weekends!

:)
M

No comments: