Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ah ha!


LittleMissMindyBall
Originally uploaded by Omfu.
I found a way to get around the system. I'm a genius! A genius I tell you. I can blog from the flickr site which isn't banned. (Yet) but I still won't be able to comment on my posts.

If you haven't read the last lot of comments this is all because the blogger site is now banned at our work which is very sad.

Anyway I have a lot of news but I'll just go real quick as I'm actually quite busy today. Um so it's almost Christmas, I have bought all of my Christmas presents apart from Dad's. Also it's Mum's birthday tomorrow, and Dad's birthday on Wednesday. And Adam's birthday on Saturday and also Gregs on Saturday too.

I've been extremely busy doing stuff. I'm moving in with Darren next week which is very exciting. We're going to have such a lovely house. And once we've moved in we can set up the fish tank! Woo!

Have a great day everyone. Please comment if you like I can still read the comments, just not post them. Thanks to Adam for already commenting today.

Love
Little Miss Mindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know Auntie Annie just rang me and Alex had to go to the doctor
because one of the plants we were shifting on Saturday was poisonous and his
rashes are blistering so badly he has to get is dressing changed at the
doctor everyday! Saxon is also home from school too. I only got a small rash
but it is really sore now (but probably only because I've been thinking
about it and poking it a little).

amy said...

Guess who is going to U2...

amy said...

I am :) :) :)
He probably is too
Well, he better damn well be going or I want my money back!