Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorrryyyyy!

Hi all,

Have been thinking a lot about blogging and not doing much of it! This is mostly because I'm working 3pm - 11pm this week and super busy at work and looking after Joshua during the day.

However I have a plan. I thought from now on I'd categorise and label each post with a subject that way if it's something that you're not interested in you can skip the post (aint that nice of me?). I'm in the process of building some icons for each subject I plan to talk about. These are:

  • Health (diet etc)
  • Exercise (some of this will be in health but I've got a few triathlons coming up so they for example would be covered here)
  • Recipes
  • Baby related stuff
  • Random ramblings
Sound good? I think so and I'm the boss of this blog. So there!

Back soon!

Mindy

2 comments:

amy said...

oooo can you make an icon for me in case I want to contribute? hehe

Anonymous said...

Very organized! :)