Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big Trip

Partly to try out Mindy's special logo for Amy posts and partly to give some context to any future rushed posts that may appear from internet cafes (depending on how much fun I'm having of course!) I thought I might as well tell Mindy's devoted blog readers who don't know about my big trip. Tom and I are off to Europe for six weeks in only three sleeps and I'm super excited!! Just so any potential robbers (who read Mindy's blog) know though my little sis is kindly staying in our house (plus we have nothing to steal anyway!)

The trip has been a long time coming, I keep leaving jobs resulting in my leave balance dropping to zero. I can't believe it's finally (almost) here! We start off in Paris then it's off to the Swiss Alps, Provence, Barcelona, Nice, Florence, Rome, then a cruise round the Eastern Med, Athens, Venice, Salzburg (hehe poor tom although I've decided not to do a sound of music tour as I'm afraid his moaning will ruin the trip), Bavaria then the Black Forest. I'm so excited about the cathedrals, ancient ruins, cheese, but probably most of all the Castles!!! (spot the difference anyone? Well it doesn't really matter since I'm going to both! (again, poor tom :) ))

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely spring and enjoy the daffodils!


2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Amy that is super exciting. I hope that you have an awesome time.

Mindy said...

Mmmmm cheese...