Monday, March 19, 2007

Stuff I Like!

Hello, since I did a complain-y blog I thought I'd do the opposite in this one and talk about the things I like/love:

  • Fruit, it's so delicious and amazing that it just grows that way. Aren't we lucky to have such yummy treat that literally grows on trees?
  • Snail mail
  • When strangers smile and say hello when they walk past
  • Getting random texts from my friends just to say hi
  • Cartoons!!!
  • Home made bread (though home made anything is normally better).
  • Sunny Days
  • Rainy Days
  • Going on a plane
  • New books
  • Clean sheets
  • Long baths
  • Freesias
  • Hedgehogs
  • Flying dreams
  • Dappled light
  • Still sea water
  • Brushing my teeth
  • Running into people you know in the park
  • Puppy love
  • Monty Python
  • Lego!
  • Strong backs
  • Seedlings
  • Baby skin
  • The smell of fiberglass
  • Rock band t-shirts
  • Mascara
  • Crying
  • Sleeping
  • Green tea (never thought I'd say that!)
  • Back scratches
  • And so so so so so many people... :)
Have a wonderful day all!

Mindy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens?

Mindy said...

Nope, they don't do anything for me, I'm more of a gloves girl ;) Lol

Anonymous said...

I guess brown paper packages tied up with string comes under snail mail.

Mindy said...

Oh definitely! I love those :)

amy said...

am i one of those people that you like?

Anonymous said...

"Strong Backs"

huh?

Anonymous said...

Going past Cresta Composites down the road from your work must really be a treat for you! I think you would like my job, lots of wonderfully industrial smells.

El pollo grande del diablo said...

Way to go Anonymous. You just had to ask.

Shane said...

"When strangers smile and say hello when they walk past"

I say hello all the time - but I thought most people just thought I was wierd... Nice to know some stranges get a smile from it