Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snorks vs Smurfs and PIZZA!

Firstly I had a discussion with Earl at work yesterday who stated that the Smurfs and the Snorks were the same except the Snorks were underwater. He then clarified to say that by "the same" he thought they were so similar he felt if he'd watched one, he'd watched them all. I vehemently disagreed, because in my opinion they are completely different... sure there are similarities, like they look just the same, they are both little, and they have a cool theme song - but they are so different! I mean the snorks live under the sea! How cool is that. The smurfs are cool too, but the snorks are the definition of coolness. But I just wanted to put the question to the floor, are the Snorks and Smurfs the same? If not which did you like better?

Also last night marked the very first pizza night I've ever been to. Yesterday I was a pizza night virgin, today, happily I am not. Pizza night is a weekly event held at Adam's house where a bunch of people who I guess feel like eating pizza, go and do just that. (See Adam's and Nick's site for more info... not that there is necessarily any info there but there might be!) Now I was a bit nervous, as they are a bunch of whackos so I took my friend Beth along to protect me, though for some strange reason she wanted to go anyway, as she seems to think my friends are nice (craziness!). Haha. No seriously it was a very enjoyable evening and I can say with some certainty I will be returning. If for no other reason because Adam stole Beth's headband and she needs it back!

:)
Mindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was a child a preferred watching the Snorks. However I havn't seen the Snorks in a long time, and I now have volume two of the Smurfs on dvd at home. So I would have to say that I very much like the smurfs. Unless someone could produce an episode of the Snorks to change my mind I think I will have to stay loyale to the snorks I have at home. The episodes I have are: The Smurfs and the Howlibird, Bewitched Bothered and Be-Smurfed, Smurf Coloured Glasses, Dreamy's Nightmare, Soup A La Smurf.
These are all good episodes. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top the Smurfs or the Snorks?