Monday, February 19, 2007

$3.70!!

Hi everyone!

I now have $3.70 in my watch fund. This is thanks to Earl, Anonymous jade person, Adam Richards, Be, and Sc. The last two don't get their full names stated as they didn't donate a full dollar. Though I do appreciate their contribution all the same. Remember everyone all it takes is $1 to be added to my list of favourite people in the world!

On Saturday night I went to a very fun party which was Nick's and at Adam's house. Thanks for the great party guys. Though I guess since I hardly ever go to parties I am very easy to please. But I was very pleased all the same.

In other exciting news I remembered about Usborne Puzzle Adventure books today! I used to love them when I was a kid. I am going to start collecting them. When I was a kid I never had any, I had to rely on my cousin's collection and the library. My kids (that don't yet exist) will not have to suffer that. They were so great. I think everyone who reads this should reminisce about which ones were their favourite. I liked Time Train to Ancient Rome. Here's the whole list:

1. Escape from Blood Castle
2. The Curse of the Lost Idol
3. Murder on the Midnight Plane
4. The Incredible Dinosaur Expedition
5. The Intergalactic Bus Trip
6. Time Train to Ancient Rome
7. Danger at Demon's Cove
8. Agent Arthur's Jungle Journey
9. Agent Arthur on the Stormy Seas
10. The Ghost in the Mirror
11. The Haunted Tower
12. Agent Arthur's Arctic Adventure
13. The Vanishing Village
14. Search for the Sunken City
15. Journey to the Lost Temple
16. The Pyramid Plot
17. The Invisible Spy
18. The Emerald Conspiracy
19. Agent Arthur's Desert Challenge
20. Agent Arthur's Mountain Mission / Voyage to the Edge of the World
21. Mutiny at Crossbones Bay
22. Castle of Intrigue
23. The Dark Dark Knight
24. Agent Arthur's Island Adventure
25. The Crimebusters Investigate

And the advanced ones:

1. Codename Quicksilver
2. Cobra Consignment
3. Mystery on Main Street

I got this list from Wiki.

Have a great day everyone!

:)
Mindy

ps Don't forget to give me money!

No comments: